IT process management integrated into an ERP system
The industry solution SITE supports process management in IT enterprises
With all the fashions in IT process management, there has been a single constant over the years: business processes. IT companies have special challenges here, such as varying service processes, the processing of helpdesk calls and paperless connections to distributors.
To remain competitive, an IT company must make not only these, but all business processes lean and integral. SITE integrates the management of processes typical for an IT company like yours into a powerful ERP system based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV and AX. For example, SITE modules—even in the standard application—include:
- CRM: from contact management and interaction history to pipeline and campaign management
- quote and order management including all logistical processes
- ITIL service processes (see also ITIL process mapping)
- comprehensive job management and controlling
See SITE ERP system for more on the processes supported by SITE.
IT process management by an industry insider
Singhammer has been distributing and implementing the ERP software SITE since 1994. In the course of our jobs we have gotten to know more than 230 IT enterprises inside and out. We can tell you:
- how comparable enterprises meet the challenges of the industry (best practices)
- where you stand in comparison (benchmarks)
Want to improve your IT process management? Contact us at (+49 89) 748-5140 or easy(at)singhammer.com.