Maintenance contracts based on Dynamics NAV
SITE: the IT business software with comprehensive maintenance management
For system integrators and software manufacturers, maintenance and support are an important feature of a product portfolio. With SITE you can create a wide range of maintenance contracts in the system and seamlessly integrate them into your sales and after-sales business processes. For example, our IT industry software—even in its standard version—includes:
- management of maintenance contracts with customers and vendors
- scalable maintenance contracts with varying service features such as response time (SLAs)
- periodic invoicing over any time period
- optional automatic periodic accruals and deferrals
What you gain from IT maintenance contracts integrated into Dynamics NAV
- Sales support: Future maintenance services are an integral part of hardware and software quotes. By integrating IT maintenance contracts, a sales department can create quotes for concrete services and cite prices.
- Customer management: The Service and Helpdesk modules can access customer maintenance contracts. The user in Helpdesk and technical support has a direct view of existing service commitments toward the customer.
- Controlling: By integrating IT maintenance contracts, you can combine a wide range of evaluation criteria—letting you determine, for example, the short-, intermediate- or long-term profit margin for each contract, customer or service.
Interested? For information on SITE based on Dynamics NAV, see SITE industry solution. Want to know more about maintenance contracts in SITE? Contact us at (+49 89) 748-5140 or easy(at)singhammer.com.